This past week, Kyle had his first big school event - a Kindergarten Music Program. Basically, all of the different kindergarten classes sang songs that they have been practicing all year long. In some instances, they used props and choreography. It was very, very cute!
Kyle was excited about it because it was at the high school auditorium, which holds 777 people. I didn't think it would fill up, but I was wrong. There were about 765 people there! The kids were also insructed to wear their 'Sunday best,' so Kyle got to wear a tie for the first time. :) I think he looks just like Craig in his outfit! What do you think?
In any case, it was a wonderful music program and Kyle did a great job! Afterwards, they had a slide show which highlighted the different activities (field trips, etc.) the kids have participated in this past year. It was a great way to wind down his first year of school.
1 comment:
How handsome Kyle is!!!! I would have loved to have seen him. I would like to come to his next program. Good going, Kyle....
Love,
Gramma Kat
Post a Comment