Sunday, March 30, 2008

Coopersville Carnival

When I picked Kyle up from daycare on Friday, he and his buddy, Noah, asked if Kyle could go to the carnival. I asked when it was and they informed me it started at 5:30pm, which was in 15 minutes! Since it was the end of the week and I was feeling a little tired, I was looking forward to a relaxing evening. Needless to say, I thought it would be fun for Kyle, so I took him to the carnival while Tracey stayed at home with Clara.

The carnival was at Coopersville East Elementary. I was suprised by how many families were there. I would guess that there were probably about 500-1000 people that filtered through there that evening. I say 500-1000, because the 50/50 drawing was for $500. Anyway, we bought tickets as soon as we got there so Kyle could play games. At the first event, we ran into Noah. They ended up participating in every event together. It was actually pretty fun to watch them have such a good time. I am glad we went.

No comments: