I can't believe it's snowing already! I guess I shouldn't be suprised though . . . . . . we do live in Michigan. I have been feeling so unprepared for winter this past week, probably because I knew Kyle had NO winter gear whatsoever from last year that still fit him. He has grown so much in the last few months, we determined he would need all new winter gear this year - a new jacket, snowpants, boots, hat AND gloves. I have been dreading this shopping trip because I knew it was going to be an expensive one. However, we found a great deal today on a new jacket and snow pants for Kyle. We also found a hat and gloves, and everything was 25% off. I love a good deal! Now Kyle is all set for winter . . . . . . except for a pair of snow boots. He can't wait to play in the snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment