Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We hope that everyone had a Happy Halloween! As you can see from the pictures below, Kyle dressed up as a police officer this year and Clara was Tigger. The kids had fun driving their John Deere Gator around the neighborhood and going trick or treating. Fortunately, there were no tricks this year . . . . . . . just treats.

I stayed behind and passed out candy to the kids in our neighborhood. We had about 30 trick or treaters. It was fun to see all the kids in their costumes.

Kyle and I counted his Halloween candy for a homework assignment at school. He had 66 pieces of candy! Clara received about that much as well. I think it's safe to say we have enough candy in the house (too much) to last until Christmas . . . . . . . maybe even Easter.








1 comment:

Lisa said...

They are adorable! I love Clara's hand in the lap pose.