This weekend was packed with all kinds of fun events. First, on Saturday, I ran in my 11th consecutive River Bank Run. This year they changed the course due to some major flooding in the middle of the normal route. The course ended up being much hillier, but new and interesting. Despite the heavy rain and wind, I managed to pull off a 1:39:44. I was hoping to be under 1:40 again this year even with the tougher course, so I was happy about that. The next event is the MS150.
While I was running the River Bank Run, Kyle was playing in a soccer game. Tracey had her hands full with Clara and the weather, so we do not have any pictures. But, Kyle played a great game and scored another goal! I wish I could have been there to see it.
Finally, the weekend was capped off with a bike ride with the kids. Yes, I did say kids - plural. Clara has learned how to ride Kyle's old bike with training wheels and she is pretty darn good at it. Not to mention, super cute. So here are a couple of pictures and video from that.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Full Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment