I forgot to post that we all went to our first Coopersville High School football game two Fridays ago. It was homecoming. We really had a great time. Kyle was engaged with the game while Clara was entertained by the cheerleaders and the popcorn! The Broncos have a great team and kicked Sparta's butt. It was fun. And, it was cool to see how many people Kyle and Clara knew from school. I was amazed how many friends and teachers stopped to say hi and give the kids hugs. Both Tracey and I commented how friendly the people were at the game. We love living here! I think we are going to try and get back for at least one more home game.
Clara's feeding therapy is going well. She is enjoying it and she is starting to touch more foods. In fact, she is now eating waffles and french fries (not together - gross).
We ordered a new vehicle. It is a 2009 Toyota Rav4 and it will be in sometime this fall. We decided that it is time to retire the 2001 Tribute (130K+ miles). It has been a great car, but it is really starting to show it's wear and tear. And, with the dependence we have on the cars and the miles we drive, we don't want to be in a situation where we are uncertain if it will have an issue. Tracey is excited about the colors and the options, and I am excited about the 270 HP V6! We were originally looking for a hybrid SUV, but the RAV4 actually gets nearly as good and in some cases better MPG (26). By the way, do you know anyone looking for a used car? :)
That's all for now. Have a great week!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Catch Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Coopersville is awesome!! That is where I went when I was in High School many years ago!!! When I looked at your blog I kept thinking I have seen your wife before. Did she run in the Alledale 5K this summer? I could have seen her anywhere though as I am a realtor in the area and I also live here and group up here. You kids are cute--mine are 15 and 17 now. Time goes fast!
Tami Vroma
Post a Comment