Kyle has continued to impress us with his art. Last week Thursday, we received a call from the Early Childhood Director at Coopersville to let us know his Flat Stanley was going to be on TV! As such, we Tivo'd it. Check it out! We are so proud of him! By the way, this is his second response to Flat Kyle. About a month ago, he sent one to Tony Stewart and received a letter back from Tony's staff to let him know that Flat Kyle had spent the day in the shop! He also received some cool promo stuff from Tony Stewart too.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Flat Kyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I watched the show when it aired and was impressed with Flat Kyle. I had no idea it was "my" Kyle. Kyle, I am so impressed. Way to to go!!!!! I am so proud of you.
This is great! I am so excited about Kyle's talents. I don't have any talent and I especially love to see it in young people. I love that you are so open Kyle, and so free to share your talent.
jessica Mox - Ellie and Josie Kirker's g-ma.
Post a Comment