Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Road Trip

Last Friday was my first Friday off, and I spent the day with my dear friend Lisa. :) We decided it would be fun to take a road trip, so we headed to IKEA for the day (in Canton). I had never been there, nor had Lisa, so we were definitely IKEA "newbies." It was a lot of fun and we had a successful shopping experience, once we learned how to naviagate our way through the HUGE store. Anyway, we both found some great items . . . . . and great deals. IKEA is known for their deals. For instance, I bought some decorative rocks for $1.49! What a deal! I also bought a picture to hang above our bed, some crib bedding, and other miscellaneous items. If you have not been to IKEA, and you like to shop, this is a must do activity!


On the way home from Canton, we drove into a terrible thunderstorm. I had to turn my hazard lights on and pull over to the side of the highway at one point. I have never had to do that in my life, but it was bad - no visibility! Better to be safe than sorry, right? It made our road trip somewhat adventurous, and one we will likely not forget. Thanks Lisa, for spending the day with me. It was fun. :)

No comments: