Well, we are still here! Between work, soccer, Cub Scouts, gymnastics, etc. . . . . . . . we haven't had much time for blogging lately. Anyway, I wanted to share the remainder of our Art Prize photos before the competition is officially over. The final results were announced this week, but the art is still on display in Grand Rapids. I hope you enjoy our photos as much as we appreciated having all of the beautiful art in the city. We are looking forward to Art Prize 2010!!!
The table and chairs was one of my favorites!
I was suprised this one didn't make the top ten. The water
spun the wheel around and there was an animated horse running.
This was in front of the Gerald R. Ford museum (not part of Art Prize).
Another one by the Gerarld R. Ford Museum (not part of Art Prize).
Finally - one of Clara!
Craig and Clara at the GVSU Pew Campus.
The kids enjoyed the art.
It was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment