Today I went outside on our deck and noticed a ton of bees flying around! It seemed like they were everywhere. I told Craig about it and he said he 'took out' a nest in our back yard recently. He figures they were looking for a place to rebuild, and we didn't want their new home to be on our deck. So, Craig being the good husband that he is, went out to the garage and came back with his super strength bee/wasp killer. He hunted them down for quite a while, and took out a good number of them . . . . . . . as many as he could anyway, until he ran out of spray.
I think the pictures below are cute because you can tell how serious he was about the task at hand. He also had no idea I was taking his picture, so I really captured him in the moment. Thank you Honey, for killing the bees today. I really do appreciate it. :)

1 comment:
I went out to water my plants and I bet I saw fifty bumble bees on one plant. Is this the "Invasion of the Bumble Bee"? I have never had this before. Were yours bumble bees?
Post a Comment